This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931871 by grammer
25 Jan 2017, 13:32
Hi,

I have a Vigin Atlantic upper class reward flight booked in August Seattle > London does anyone know what lounge options are available?

Nothing is mentioned re longes in Seattle on the Virgin website that i can see

Thanks
grammer
#931875 by Smid
25 Jan 2017, 14:15
grammer wrote:Hi,

I have a Vigin Atlantic upper class reward flight booked in August Seattle > London does anyone know what lounge options are available?

Nothing is mentioned re longes in Seattle on the Virgin website that i can see

I didn't think VS flew from Seattle...

If you're on a Delta One flight, should get access to the Delta Seattle lounge.

If you've a platinum amex, there's an amex centurion lounge there too...
#931884 by walesflyer
25 Jan 2017, 15:08
also interested in this....
we are also flying to Seattle in August on VS metal, we nabbed G's before the miles value went up.

We did get an email recently informing us of a schedule change. We are now departing a day earlier. The return is on the same day but a different time. They also changed our seats which I didn't notice straight away. On one leg we were we were on opposite sides of the plane! I managed to change it so we are now in adjacent seats on the A side, but not our first choice anymore :-(

How likely does anyone think this schedule is to change again? I'd like to start booking hotels and trains etc - we are planning on taking the Coast Starlight train from Seattle to San Fran, then a road trip back up to Seattle. Don't want to book non-refundable items if dates likely to change again...
#931897 by pjh
25 Jan 2017, 19:51
walesflyer wrote:I'd like to start booking hotels and trains etc - we are planning on taking the Coast Starlight train from Seattle to San Fran, then a road trip back up to Seattle.

Excellent choice of road trip. If you've not done it before and like (a) beer and (b) aeroplanes check out the Rogue Brewery at Newport and the Evergreen Aviation Museum at McMinnville.
#931968 by Smid
26 Jan 2017, 19:28
adjonline wrote:VS are taking this route over from DL as from this Spring.

Bah, I would have chosen that over my usage of east coast reward, with road trip to Spokane up to Calgary and back.
#932028 by Dubaiification
28 Jan 2017, 01:04
I'm going on May 9th and return 23rd so will let you know the lounge. I had the schedule change too, fight leaves later (more CH time as I arrive early morning) and the return is earlier leaving which is kinda annoying. Less time in Seattle.
Virgin Atlantic