This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932442 by Vegascrazy
08 Feb 2017, 23:31
It doesn't seem to show on manage my booking since the website downgrade, but if you have the app on your phone it shows below passenger name & above e-ticket number.
#932451 by tontybear
09 Feb 2017, 06:38
If you booked using miles or upgraded using miles then it will be a G
#932453 by Vegascrazy
09 Feb 2017, 08:41
SlimpyJones wrote:If you head to your booking and hit My Receipt it will show you there, unless you booked with a TA I believe.

For many of us we don't have the View Receipt button because a a schedule change banner is emblazoned across the top of the screen. Even when the changes have been "accepted" (both using the accept changes link online) and phoning FC, the banner remains which, due to the shoddy coding and non-testing of the site, hides the vital receipt button. I know many have said this on the website thread, I'm just staggered at how a large corporate has ended up in such an unprofessional shambles with its site. Vent over!

I have this banner on MMB on both my flights :( The lady at FC said it's a website issue which of course is no surprise to us.
Virgin Atlantic