This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932545 by horburyflyer
11 Feb 2017, 09:51
Morning all, after a snowy journey from West Yorkshire 'across the tops' safely settled in here. Check in was super friendly and efficient (always is I find at MAN). Great for my first VS flight of 2017!

Security using the priority lane was seamless despite 100 deep in the other lanes....Picked up some currency which took over 20mins due to 'system issues' and then warmly welcomed into the main Escape lounge. Half-term underway in these parts so both MCO flights are full to the rafters by all accounts.

I'm on the VS109 which is fully sold in UC and PE but lighter in Y. I can also confirm that all UC/AU passengers can still enjoy anything from the food menu here with compliments. I've just demolished a delicious Blueberry pancake stack.

On the coffee for now and looking forward to a good flight today (everything crossed please)

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone.

Jon
#932546 by hiljil
11 Feb 2017, 10:05
Good Morning.

Enjoy the CH ( um, those pancakes sound tempting ) & have a great flight :-D
#932557 by jfenney
11 Feb 2017, 13:37
Enjoy Jon and have a great flight :-D
#932563 by marshy11
11 Feb 2017, 16:02
Missed you as I was doing the half term pickup. Enjoy the sunshine, it's snowing here in Cornwall too.
#932581 by horburyflyer
11 Feb 2017, 21:33
Thanks everyone safely in Atlanta now awaiting my next flight.

Overall a good flight thanks to a great CC working my side of the cabin. Still Gardet champagne despite the menu saying otherwise and I was sooooo looking forward to a Blighty mojito but the ingredients, the funkin mix hadn't been loaded.

Three UC seats broken (including mine) but another passenger was delayed on a connecting flight so I took their seat.... I'll post a TR in the next few days.

So it did mean a downgrade for one and the other passenger was seated in the seat but was happy to do so as he didn't want to put it flag anyway.

Had a chat with the FSM but I'll save that for the TR ;-)

Jon
Virgin Atlantic