This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#5486 by VS-EWR
16 Apr 2005, 00:00
Just decided to visit VAM's website and see if they had any updates. Well it looks like the friendly people over in San Fransisco are actually busy. There's an update on the "careers" page (updated 4/13/05) listing the current job availabilities. From the looks of it, it seems as though they maybe getting their act together. I for one hope so. They also did some minor cleaning up in the "Q and A" section, putting questions in categories.
#59848 by Svenska
16 Apr 2005, 07:22
Wow, so that means soon. I have a feeling that it will be in the fourth quarter of this year.

Best.
#63810 by VS-EWR
21 May 2005, 23:50
Just another small but possibly important update, Virgin America is now showing their "Virgin" logo as the updated one we've seen on the 21st birthday and Virgin Nigeria c/s. So it seems that VS is going to use this one now as is all of its shoot-offs.

(Copyright Virgin Companies)
#75982 by webdes03
05 Sep 2005, 22:56
Originally posted by VS-EWR
Just another small but possibly important update, Virgin America is now showing their "Virgin" logo as the updated one we've seen on the 21st birthday and Virgin Nigeria c/s. So it seems that VS is going to use this one now as is all of its shoot-offs.

(Copyright Virgin Companies)

I'm glad about that... where I liked the old "signature" logo, this really shows the modern side of the Virgin companies... which from a branding aspect will much better align the companies with their target markets (being those generally younger (such as you and I) and trendy business and leisure travelers).