This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#574 by freeway
26 Mar 2004, 08:22
Craig Hardman who works for the Standard Bank in South Africa recently entered a competition on a local radio station to win tickets to see Britney Spears perform in London.
The theme of the competition was to say exactly the lengths you'd go to win the tickets.

Craig entered the competition by saying that he would clean a 747 by hand to win the tickets!

The radio station took Craig up on this and guess what ..................that's what he spent yesterday doing – cleaning a Boeing! Not just any old Boeing but Virgins very own Mustang Sally!

Craig has not won yet as the competition is still running and will go to vote soon.
#27786 by RichardMannion
26 Mar 2004, 08:31
Bit of a length to go to really.....

I just visited tickemaster and bought tickets. Now if the offer was to have dinner with her, where's the cleaning kit?

She was at the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge when I was there visiting my friend - big entourage and an even bigger minder!

Thanks,
Richard
#27788 by jonathan020
26 Mar 2004, 08:47
I'd lick Mustang Sally clean to see Britney Spears!
#27792 by RichardMannion
26 Mar 2004, 09:05
Now she does rock, but sexiest woman in the world? How Jordan made the top 10 I don't know...

Bring on Shania!

Thanks,
Richard
#27804 by Bazz
26 Mar 2004, 10:15
Jordan definitely has an over-inflated opinion of herself. :)

Jonathan, "lick it clean"? be careful someone may nominate you! ;)
#27814 by jonathan020
26 Mar 2004, 13:02
hehe. I wonder how long it took to clean and did it have to be out of service while someone did it?
#27822 by jaguarpig
26 Mar 2004, 13:15
Tickets to see Britters,I think I would lick the entire fleet clean not to see her.Now even junior jaguar disputes she ever liked her now its all Avril.Anyone want some britters CDs or some of Avrils
in about 3 months.
Virgin Atlantic