This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#6911 by mcuth
18 Jul 2005, 14:39
From this page on the VS website:

New Style In The Sky
From 1 August 2005, Upper Class passengers will be enjoying a new amenity kit, the second one specially designed by Ozwald Boateng, bespoke couturier, Saville Row. This amenity kit has moved away from the traditional wash kit to a travel wallet design, incorporating a very handy detachable wash bag. The travel wallet includes a Virgin Atlantic pen and a luggage tag - a special gift for each Upper Class passenger.

The wash bag contains all the essentials for your flight including a stylish Ozwald Boateng toothbrush and eyeshield, plus fine woven Ozwald Boateng socks, comb, Rembrandt toothpaste, breath freshening mints, ear plugs and Virgin Vie lip balm.

On overnight flights we also provide our Upper Class passengers with a coveted sleepsuit to make it more comfortable for you to stretch out and sleep, without creasing your clothes.

Cheers

Michael
#69796 by fozzyo
18 Jul 2005, 17:20
Read this on the other thread and thought it was the original Ozwald (i really want one of his suits) Boatang kit rolling out to flights that don't have it. Didn't realise it was a whole new kir, doesn't seem that long since they launched the last one.

Foz xx
#69863 by GraemeK
18 Jul 2005, 23:10
thank the lord ! no more useless cufflinks !
#70027 by preiffer
20 Jul 2005, 04:14
Originally posted by GraemeK
thank the lord ! no more useless cufflinks !
Anyone want one of the keyrings? (I have a few - Just as useless! [:p])
#70056 by jaguarpig
20 Jul 2005, 11:21
I quite like my keyring with its little xmas tree on,all my mates sport OB cuff links down the pub:D
#70126 by Richard28
20 Jul 2005, 18:04
I ended up with two key fobs and no cuff links [:(] - anyone want to trade ;)
#70140 by GraemeK
20 Jul 2005, 19:43
sorry i give all this sort of stuff to the maid..
#70486 by ChuckC
23 Jul 2005, 06:17
Thanks, Michael. Sounds like a step up from the first issue.

Chuck-
#72318 by chris78cpr
05 Aug 2005, 21:27
Ahhhh i realloy wanted the cufflinks! NEver got them!

This new one sounds nice, i look forward to receiving one at some point!

Chris
#72340 by Kryten
06 Aug 2005, 00:02
Originally posted by chris78cpr
Ahhhh i realloy wanted the cufflinks! NEver got them!

This new one sounds nice, i look forward to receiving one at some point!

Chris

I only ever got keyrings [:(] Would have liked some cufflinks. Hopefully get one of these kits on one of my upcoming flights if I get chance to do a mileage upgrade.
#72341 by honey lamb
06 Aug 2005, 00:09
If either of you two want any cufflinks I am ankle deep in them (well I think I have two, if not three pairs) Since Mr honey lamb long ago shuffled off this mortal coil I have no use for them so if you care to PM me, they're yours
#72342 by Richard28
06 Aug 2005, 00:16
Originally posted by honey lamb
If either of you two want any cufflinks I am ankle deep in them (well I think I have two, if not three pairs) Since Mr honey lamb long ago shuffled off this mortal coil I have no use for them so if you care to PM me, they're yours

you have PM ;)

thanks!

Rich
#72373 by p17blo
06 Aug 2005, 09:45
Originally posted by fozzyo
Read this on the other thread and thought it was the original Ozwald (i really want one of his suits) Boatang kit rolling out to flights that don't have it. Didn't realise it was a whole new kir, doesn't seem that long since they launched the last one.

Foz xx

Why not go and buy yourself one, he does a range at Debenhams. They are not good though!

Paul
#72424 by chris78cpr
06 Aug 2005, 16:33

Pm sent! Thank you so much! :)

Chris
#72827 by ade99
10 Aug 2005, 12:24
Stylish toothbrush? How on earth can you make a designer toothbrush????
#72896 by slinky09
10 Aug 2005, 22:32
IMHO the amenity kit should do away with mirrors, cufflinks and special toothburshes and the like, and simple offer a quality bag with quality necessities like La Priarie moisturiser!
Virgin Atlantic