This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#7508 by Kazzie
22 Aug 2005, 12:23
Hi,
I'm dazed and confused!

With the Virgin credit card if you spend £15,000 in the first year you get a 'free' companion ticket.I'm pretty sure that I have done,my first year is up.

I've called the Virgin credit card services to see if I qualified and they said I need to contact Virgin Flying Club.So I contacted Virgin FC to be told we don't decide this your CC let's us know!No-one seems sure!

So,how did others get notoified they could have a free companion ticket after their first years CC use??Advice appreciated[:p]
#74015 by Nottingham Nick
22 Aug 2005, 12:32
Kazzie,

We have talked about this many times, see this thread and quite a few others.

Basically, if you want anything doing or answering with regards to the Virgin Credit card, ring the Members Shop, NOT the MBNA freephone number. They have helped me several times, including the issue of the companion ticket qualification not being flagged as it should be.

Good luck

Nick
#74034 by Kazzie
22 Aug 2005, 15:03
Slapped wrists,I should have done a search[xx(]!!
I see the exact smae thing happened to you[V]

I'll try the Virgin members shop as you suggested on the link
#74041 by Kazzie
22 Aug 2005, 15:54
I've just called them.Oh the relief to talk to someone who knows what I'm on about!
Then guy was pretty sure I'd qualified and will get back in contact with me in the next 3 days.
Thanks again Nick[^][^]
#74058 by Nottingham Nick
22 Aug 2005, 18:11
Originally posted by Kazzie

Thanks again Nick[^][^]

We aim to please;):)

Nick
Virgin Atlantic