This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#7675 by Scott
31 Aug 2005, 18:16
Hi everyone,

I'm flying back from JFK in November on VS046, which has been pretty much A346 exclusive for the last few months - and I had already selected my seats based on an A343 seat map (expecting it to become an A346 nearer the time). However, I was just checking my seating preferences online and the seat map is now for a 744... is this indicative of an actual equipment change or is the website having a bit of a mad day? (I've changed the seat request as the H and K seats booked for the A346 have J between them on a 744... will it be likely that I'll have to change them again before we fly?

Thanks,

Scott
#75460 by Scrooge
01 Sep 2005, 01:46
As the projected load goes up or down the Aircraft type will change,it won't lock in until closer to the dep. date..

Also this could be due to aircraft going in for tech work,so instead of a 346 they will sub a 744 for whatever time...keep checking and you may well see it change again a couple of times.