This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#8030 by paul_a142
23 Sep 2005, 09:53
Is it me or is there a problem with v tool I can't get it to show me the arr & dep info. getting this message below

"There was an error communicating with the server.The server may be temp. down or your internet connection may be lost" - which it isn't

Same on the availability all I get there is the spinning arrows to the left of the go button rotate for about 2 seconds then nothing.

The only thing I managed to work was the online update to my VS FF account in mile manager.

Anyone else suffering or is it maybe some setting of mine?

Regards

Paul
#78094 by Pete
23 Sep 2005, 13:14
The arrivals/departure feature is a known problem, as the BAA data feed has been cut. The availability should be working, but the server that produces that may well be down at the moment.

Pete
#78221 by paul_a142
24 Sep 2005, 01:09
Pete

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the info.

Will try the availability page tomorrow.

regards

Paul
#78760 by fadge
28 Sep 2005, 17:25
SAME HERE [V]
#78765 by Pete
28 Sep 2005, 18:01
I've taken a look at the source server, and that appears to have withdrawn the feed (gone the same way as BAA by the look of it). I would suggest using the ExpertFlyer trial membership until (or even if) it returns.

Pete
Virgin Atlantic