This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#78916 by Scrooge
29 Sep 2005, 14:31
they have 2-1-2 config on some 764's,I actualy liked it,it allowed me to mess up the walkways on 2 sides !

The food is better than 99% of the airlines I can think off,one of the few airlines than can cook a steak in the air,if they have the rib eye,get it.The seat is very nice and out of all the american long haul carriers I think the FA's are the best.
#78918 by vizbiz
29 Sep 2005, 14:32
Would agree with Jetwet 100%.[y]
#78921 by Bazz
29 Sep 2005, 14:50
Paul, very important not to have key company staff all on the same flight ;)
#78948 by RichardMannion
29 Sep 2005, 17:05
I'm struggling to understand how BMI Business is getting good reviews, I flew in Feb to LAS (due to the 250 mistake) and was very disappointed with it. If it was ten years ago then it would have been good but its not. J2000 was better than BMI' J seat. Yes the food was on par with VS, but the service was not and there is no bar or IFBT.

I've been to ORD once, back when VS was flying direct and want to go back, and I looked at routings too. For me, it was like you said, BOS, IAD or NYC - with the latter two taking preference due to the clubhouses at those stations. Yes it adds time to the journeys but I have loyalty and I know what I am getting with VS. An hour or two in a CH does wonders for me :)

Thanks,
Richard

P.S. Greetings from KUL