This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#8136 by vizbiz
29 Sep 2005, 14:05
Traveled back from a conference in MCA last week, VS16 PE upstairs which was all largely as expected. What wasn't expected was they were showing the best British made film for probably years - we're talking Alien meets Blair Witch down a pothole - "The Descent" [:0].

I've never come so close to jumping out of my seat on 3 separate occassion in one film! A lady across the aisle from me managed to tip her entire drink into her lap when the first of the "surprises" happened. Passenger in the seat next to did precisely the same the second time; You've been warned....:D
#78923 by Bazz
29 Sep 2005, 14:56
Link here with review and a trailer ;)
#78978 by Richard28
29 Sep 2005, 20:09
excellent - will have to look out for that one (will avoid the trailer though - I have a policy of never watching trailers :))

Rich.
#79133 by vizbiz
30 Sep 2005, 18:34
Looked at the trailer (having already seen the film) and don't worry it doesn't give anything away that spoils any aspect of the film (but do stop watching the trailer when the film title comes up at the very end and you'll be fine!)