This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#8689 by preiffer
01 Nov 2005, 14:07
Well, suitably put off by some rather intriguing pictures posted in the forums of members "enjoying" the hot tub, I've not ventured into it myself so far today.

Interestingly though, however, I was told that the "supply of swimwear" that they held for those who didn't bring their own has ran out for now.

I'm assuming they're not *that* disposable, or they wouldn't last too long in water, but just a quick reminder for those going to the lounge in future:

If you want to use the hot tub, bring your own swimwear!
#82833 by fozzyo
01 Nov 2005, 14:09
Awwww .... i can think of a few members of V-Flyer who will be upset at no skinny dipping.

If you do bring your own swimwear they do have one of those spinny dryer things you can use to get your gear nearly bone dry.
#82834 by preiffer
01 Nov 2005, 14:16
Oooooh - excitement:

The police are here now. No idea why though.

(Maybe someone went for the transparent swimwear option...?)
#82846 by fozzyo
01 Nov 2005, 14:47
Originally posted by preiffer
Oooooh - excitement:

Would it be wrong to ask for pictures? [:I]
#82847 by Littlejohn
01 Nov 2005, 14:52
Originally posted by fozzyo
Originally posted by preiffer
Oooooh - excitement:

Would it be wrong to ask for pictures? [:I]

I guess that depends on what lights your candle. If you want pictures of people in police uniform, that is a little kinky but otherwise perfectly normal, and I am sure that preiffer can organise it. If you want pictures of pax in transparent swimware, that would be illegal to publish on the internet.[}:)]:D
#82898 by slinky09
01 Nov 2005, 21:03
If you want pictures of pax in transparent swimware, that would be illegal to publish on the internet.[}:)]:D

Well unless V-flyer charges for content and people give their assent [:0][:0]

I hasten to add, not a suggestion, but working in this space I could tell you how [:?]

btw I love the new smilies!!!! [^][^]
#82905 by stephen
01 Nov 2005, 21:39
I think I have scared my mother in law[:p] Told her to pack a cosie 4 the clubhouse pre the RTW :D Told her about the hottub and she looked at me with those [:I][:I][:I] eyes!!!!
#82921 by Scrooge
02 Nov 2005, 00:19
Oh and im the one that gets branded the pervert when I make light hearted comments [n]

So where there any handcuffs involved [:0] LMAO
#82924 by preiffer
02 Nov 2005, 00:24
Well, I'm not sure it was that exciting (or perverted ;)) in the end. There were two of them talking to the reception staff for about 10-15 minutes.

Not sure what it was about (didn't want to listen in, knowing my luck I'd have gotten arrested... [:0])
#82928 by Littlejohn
02 Nov 2005, 00:32
Probably just trying to blag CH access - Bobbies are always trying it on you know. The last one that stopped me blagged £60 and 3 points ;)
#82938 by VS-EWR
02 Nov 2005, 03:16
What pictures are you talking about?
#82946 by fozzyo
02 Nov 2005, 09:58
There were policemen in the Clubhouse yesterday and Paul refused to take any pictures. ;)
Virgin Atlantic