This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#8700 by p17blo
02 Nov 2005, 00:42
Just went to the VS website to check on my bookings, logged in as usual abd then selected update booking. Nothing is listed. I have entered the two booking refs for the next trip in a couple of weeks and I get a message that these cannot be found. The trips further off in the future can be accessed by their booking refs.

Does anyone else have any problems?

Paul
#82932 by Richard28
02 Nov 2005, 01:04
I had this recently too.

The first time it happened was because there was a slight change to the flight time. I'd suggest you check the flight times to see if they have changed, a quick call to VS will then confirm you have been advised of change and the flights should re-appear on the web site.

The second time it happened to me was for no apparent reason, but they came back the next day.

Rich.
#82933 by papadoc
02 Nov 2005, 01:05
Hi Paul

This happened to me on one of my last flights. I e-mailed VS and was told that one of my flight times had changed by 15mins, and that they were in the process of notifying everybody concerned. Once I was informed of the change I could access my bookings again.

It could be that something similar has happened to your flight?

Hope this helps

Richard.