This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#9027 by rweintra
21 Nov 2005, 02:31
Does anyone here think that Virgin will one day fly to Tel Aviv? BA & LY need some competition and those flights are always full. I'm sure Virgin would get its fair share of business. Any thoughts??
#85160 by Pete
21 Nov 2005, 02:42
Certainly never come up in any of SRB's 'wish list' speeches, so I wouldn't have thought they'd be flying there any time soon. But if there is a business case, and they have the slot + available aircraft, maybe it'll be on their radar.

Pete
#85165 by Kryten
21 Nov 2005, 07:48
I would love them to do that flight. At the moment I do it 2-3 times a year and always fly OS (Austrian) via Vienna as the business class is usually around 900GBP compared to 2-3k for Club World, also not a BA fan and can get *A miles with OS :D

I think it will be lower down to routes to be added though behind Chicago and Toronto etc. (I heard from a crew member that ORD is looking likely, but not sure how true that is).
#85272 by onionz
22 Nov 2005, 01:16
Seems that BA have recently re-introduced FIRST on this route (two flights a day, one has FIRST, one doesn't). Interestingly it's only 75k miles for a FIRST redemption on this route so a very good value way of trying BA's best class (so you can make your own comparisons with VS UCS ;))