For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#1573 by mitchja
17 Jun 2004, 21:23
I've just come across this page on the Virgin Holidays FVC web site.

If you enter the required details you can now view your booking online or pay all or some of your remaining ballance. There's no mention of any flight details though (well not with my Worldwide booking anyway)

It's basically gives you the same info as your paper invoice does.

Regards
#33907 by jaguarpig
18 Jun 2004, 13:19
Well found, it will save loads of waiting on the bloody phone trying to pay off a ballance.
#37443 by mitchja
25 Jul 2004, 00:04
I've just actually used this online VH payment service for the first time (at 21:30 Saturday night) and the whole process appears to be 100% automatic with instant on-line card authorisation and instant payment ballance adjustment. You can choose to pay all or part of your outstanding ballance (I choose the latter)

It even calculates the 1.5% charge applied to all payments made using a credit card (this 1.5% charge applies to credit card payments no matter how you make the payment, wheather it be online, by phone or via snail mail)

Very impressed...Way to go VH [^] :D

VH have now also made this ballance payment/itinery viewing page easier to get to as there's now a link on the main VH web page. As mentioned before, all you need is you booking ref, you current invoice number, lead pax name and postcode.

Regards
#37590 by jaguarpig
27 Jul 2004, 12:26
I paid one of my bookings ballance on Friday no hassle and it beats the long wait on the phone.