For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#908633 by gfonk
15 Aug 2015, 17:01
i used to use a beany one
would stuff it into my carry on for checkin but once in departures would tie it to my carry on so I had space for duty free shopping, loading up with drinks for flight and that.
#908659 by Maximus
16 Aug 2015, 21:26
I have a Tempur memory foam travel pillow. They do two types and I use the one that is like a mini normal memory foam pillow. I love it but hate the horseshoe shaped pillows and bead pillows. This I find much better all round.

Tempur eye shades are fantastic too.
#908671 by LucyLu
17 Aug 2015, 11:36
I've got one that was given to me by Trip Advisor one year as a destination expert gift. It is quite firm and squidges up into a zipped case that could be tied to the outside of your carry on. I'll check it out when I get home and see if I can find out what brand it is. Sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for.
#908694 by Pianofunk
17 Aug 2015, 16:35
Thanks all ... only once on many UC flights have I managed to sleep (for one hour) ...... it's amazing just how much good that one hour does you with a 200 mile drive on landing
#908731 by LucyLu
18 Aug 2015, 17:19
It is a Brookstone Better Than Down Travel Pillow however I can't find them online so maybe they were made especially for TA
Virgin Atlantic