For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#931255 by pjh
12 Jan 2017, 19:20
RenderedContent-35B8A32F-012A-473F-97A7-73781EC2AFFC.JPG
RenderedContent-35B8A32F-012A-473F-97A7-73781EC2AFFC.JPG (109.87 KiB) Viewed 2122 times


Some degree of nerves re the weather at STN, but thank you Priority Pass and the taxi home..
#931256 by marshy11
12 Jan 2017, 19:22
Just watching the news, we are covered with sleet - snow of a kind - but hopefully your return flight will be fine and you'll be home in the warm before you know it. It is VERY windy here in Cornwall. Perhaps a Greggs pasty would have been more comforting tonight!
#931257 by hiljil
12 Jan 2017, 19:26
Good luck with the weather . Hope all goes well for you :D
#931259 by pjh
12 Jan 2017, 19:46
Thanks all
marshy11 wrote:Perhaps a Greggs pasty would have been more comforting tonight!

I have miniature Dutch variants of indeterminate filling instead.
#931266 by pjh
12 Jan 2017, 21:28
That they are hoovering round my feet leads me to think I may be about to get kicked out :)
#931268 by pjh
12 Jan 2017, 22:25
Dear EZY crew

Why did you move my *coat* several lockers back to accommodate a clearly oversize cabin bag? I play by the rules and pay the money.

The weather isn't under your control, applying your rules is. If I stand in the aisle delaying disembarking at STN, so be it. It really is those little things ;-)
#931295 by pjh
13 Jan 2017, 11:45
pjh wrote:Dear EZY crew

Why did you move my *coat* several lockers back to accommodate a clearly oversize cabin bag? I play by the rules and pay the money.

The weather isn't under your control, applying your rules is. If I stand in the aisle delaying disembarking at STN, so be it. It really is those little things ;-)


And this, children, is why you should never let this person near a keyboard after too many large Jack Daniels and too little food...
#931314 by joeyc
13 Jan 2017, 13:47
pjh wrote:
pjh wrote:Dear EZY crew

Why did you move my *coat* several lockers back to accommodate a clearly oversize cabin bag? I play by the rules and pay the money.

The weather isn't under your control, applying your rules is. If I stand in the aisle delaying disembarking at STN, so be it. It really is those little things ;-)


And this, children, is why you should never let this person near a keyboard after too many large Jack Daniels and too little food...


But.. how will you post otherwise? :-P

Not a bad remark Paul, did you cause a passenger pileup in the aisles?
#931329 by pjh
13 Jan 2017, 17:46
joeyc wrote:
pjh wrote:
pjh wrote:Dear EZY crew

Why did you move my *coat* several lockers back to accommodate a clearly oversize cabin bag? I play by the rules and pay the money.

The weather isn't under your control, applying your rules is. If I stand in the aisle delaying disembarking at STN, so be it. It really is those little things ;-)


And this, children, is why you should never let this person near a keyboard after too many large Jack Daniels and too little food...


But.. how will you post otherwise? :-P

Not a bad remark Paul, did you cause a passenger pileup in the aisles?


Someone else managed to do that for me, so I just grabbed my coat and b*ggered off.
Virgin Atlantic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Itinerary Calendar