Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#242151 by mysteryflyer
17 Apr 2006, 00:02
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Hi, I thought you might like my flight review of VS019 posted on my flight review website http://www.mysteryflyer.com/content/view/10/2/

I looked through the faq which asks to post links to other web content so I havent pasted it here.

mysteryflyer
#347290 by Scrooge
17 Apr 2006, 00:14
Thanks for posting and welcome to the site....i've been reading your other tr's as well and they make for an interesting read,seems to pretty much follow the line of the tr's we have on here (update the V:port listings please)the only thing that seems a little out of whack is the review of the FA'sDO you honestly think the UA fa's in Y are as plesent as VA's? BY not flamming,just interested and if you get a chance could you post what you think has changed over the years on VS flights..other than the seat pitch.
#347331 by mysteryflyer
17 Apr 2006, 10:37
Thanks for having me. Ive been reading this great site.

I guess you are talking about my review of UA 959 to Chicago ORD ( http://www.mysteryflyer.com/content/view/1/2/ )Perhaps it was the novelty of being on UA - as I mostly fly Virgin. The UA service and the food was good. Most of all the UA Economy Plus legroom is what did it for me - I'm 6ft2 like some other posters here I find my legs jam against the seat in front in VS Y.

I have found on VS019 in particular which I fly about once every 2 months that the FA's seem to be more interested in the destination stop over and chatting to each other than delivery of service. Perhaps its just my perception but I just think most of them are part time people only there for the monthly shopping trip to SFO. But there it is - its my perception and I'm the customer.

I will have to find some time to write up Virgin over the years as you say. I have been flying Virgin since the start. Have been a FC member since the start, and a Freeway member before that, and even before that in 1985 before FFP's really existed remember when Virgin used to give out paper bearer vouchers for free flights each time you flew in Upper.... Now those were the days - lounges throughout the plane - chess boards - heady different atmosphere. Thats all gone now which is a shame.
#347333 by karnsculpture
17 Apr 2006, 10:47
Thanks for this trip report - lots of useful tips.

Best wishes

Paul