Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#242716 by catsilversword
11 May 2006, 07:06
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
Arrived at Mco to a long, long queue, but went right past it to UC check in, where we were dealt with very quickly (are they told to ask you if you had a good trip?) No clubhouse at Orlando, as you all know, but we were directed to the Delta Crown lounge, so schlepped off there. Have to admit this was a bit disappointing, though I didn't expect any different from the comments made here about it. It was ok in itself, but only a few nibbles to snack on and sadly no internet access unless you had a laptop (I don't, and wouldn't be taking one on hols if I did). A real shame, I'd have loved to have caught up.

Boarding was fine, and we were happy with our seat choices (6A & K). Mr cat was little put out that not only was I asked about my boarding and stuff, but I also got asked to fill in a customer survey thingy - his face spoke volumes! I was hoping for some of the meal choices I've read about here, but it was all fairly standard stuff - though nice enough. (We'd have bangers and mash on the outward PE flight, nothing like that on return, maybe as it was an overnighter?)

Eager to try the bed thing, I was actually pretty disappointed with it - felt as if I was trying to sleep on concrete and I don't think I managed any sleep at all. But the sleep suit was much better! And the bed then wouldn't convert back to a seat with switch use - had to be manually handled - most odd.

Found the crew to all be very attentive and lovely to a person, though I'd like special thanks to go to one male member of crew - what a lovely guy - every time he leant forward, he lost either his name badge or his glasses!

{edited - preiffer : title format & crewmember name}
#352183 by Jonathan
11 May 2006, 08:09
Nice TR Claire[8D]!

Been a long time since ive been to MCO

One thing though - you may want to edit out the crew members name, unless he gave you permission to use it on here..[:I]

This is because not every crew member wants to be mentioned online (even if the feedback is good!)

If he was cool about it then of course you can leave him in!
#352209 by catsilversword
11 May 2006, 11:57
[quote]Originally posted by Jonathan

This is because not every crew member wants to be mentioned online (even if the feedback is good!)

No, I didn't think to ask him about it! Just thought any member of staff would be happy to get some positive stuff - but you could be right, of course!