Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#381421 by VS045
06 Nov 2006, 22:34
Great T/R.. You've got me all excited for my trip on Thursday now!

The TR I hope not...
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by slimey_c

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jerseyboy

Good trip report. However i note you saying V-S have had no deaths on
board. Are you sure about this???

I don't think this is completely accurate. About 7 years ago my Mum & Dad flew Johannesburg to LHR with VS and an elderly man died mid flight. They had to wait for ages whilst he was 'dealt with' when they landed

ISTBC, but if the regs are still the same, only a doctor can certify someone is dead in most countries. If there was no doctor on board (or none willing to come forward), then the arriving plane was met by emergency personnel. If none were qualified to make the call, then the man would have been transported to the nearest casualty, where he would have been pronounced dead. Therefore, legally, he didn't 'die' on board.

So, if the man wasn't declared dead on board VS metal, he didn't die on it. Splitting hairs, I know!

[;)]

VS.
#381444 by Neil
07 Nov 2006, 08:43
Originally posted by fozzyo
Thanks for the feedback everyone. :o)

For those who want to see I have uploaded fotos to my website from the trip. Enjoy!

[y]

Mat - excellent photos, glad to have found another TOTR fan out there, nobody believes me when I tell them its 1million % better then ESB[ii], but it soo is.

Neil