This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#158859 by Neil
06 Feb 2007, 09:55
I like Clarkson, he is not afraid to say what he feels, and more often than not he is right in what he is saying, shame more people aren't like him.
#158868 by HighFlyer
06 Feb 2007, 11:02
Completely agree with Neil! I love reading Clarkson's column in the Times and watching his programs. Sure, his journalistic style may not be approved and appreciated by all but i have severe belly laughs at many of his observances, and tend to agree with him a lot of the time.

Thanks,
Sarah
#158889 by MarkJ
06 Feb 2007, 13:38
Hey - I wasnt knocking him - I think he's good too and read the ST column!! The line he came out with about Jade Goody on this week's Top Gear was classic!!!

I just wish that AA Gill wasn't his mate - hes such a k**b!!
#158938 by VS075
06 Feb 2007, 21:31
I like Clarkson for his ability to speak his mind. There are too many people nowadays who whinge whenever he says something which may be deemed offensive but he lives in Britain and is the home of 'Free Speech'.

If the people who don't lke him for his comments then thats fine but I like others agree with him at times and is an example of someone with the "Well if he won't do it I will" attitude!

Keep up the good work [y]
Virgin Atlantic