This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#159858 by Nottingham Nick
13 Feb 2007, 17:45
Originally posted by p17blo
Nick, the driving through 3 states was filmed before the hamster's crash. In fact that was pretty much the last thing they filmed. They just chose to show it on the first episode.

Thanks Paul, but the BBC still aren't daft and I don't believe that their lawyers / health and safety zealots would allow anyone to put cast and crew in any real danger.

Nick
#160805 by Scrooge
20 Feb 2007, 22:08
Originally posted by jaguarpig

I also Really enjoy Top Gear(it's the only motoring prog Mrs JP will watch:D)but I am with Baz I miss the comprehensive reviews of the likes of Chris Goffey and William Woollard. Quentin Willson giving good advice on the used exotica.I also miss Steve Berry who used to do the bikes whatever happened to him?

Your wish may be about to come true...link
#160815 by VS075
20 Feb 2007, 23:11
I also miss Steve Berry who used to do the bikes whatever happened to him?

If you saw last Sunday's episode when Hamster put a Ducati superbike on the Cool Wall and Clarkson used a chainsaw to tear it off, you will find that as long as Clarkson remains as TG Anchor and as long as the show keeps its current theme then bikes will not be mentioned on Top Gear.

Unless of course someone invents a four wheeled bike :D
#160893 by MarkJ
21 Feb 2007, 17:34
[brI also miss Steve Berry who used to do the bikes whatever happened to him?

He was on Radio 5 on Monday morning making a complete arse of himself and interrupting all the callers and the host during a debate about congestion and traffic charging. As a TV "personality" who should know how to conduct himself "on air" he was very annoying!
#160908 by McCoy
21 Feb 2007, 18:00
Originally posted by MarkJ
[brI also miss Steve Berry who used to do the bikes whatever happened to him?

He was on Radio 5 on Monday morning making a complete arse of himself and interrupting all the callers and the host during a debate about congestion and traffic charging. As a TV "personality" who should know how to conduct himself "on air" he was very annoying!

He is very annoying.. he was always my least favourite presenter.

I occasionally watch 'Fifth Gear' to see how VBH is getting along.. [}:)]
Virgin Atlantic