This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#747025 by mitchja
31 May 2010, 21:18
I don't see a reason why it shouldn't work (although you won't be able to print your boarding pass until Apple release O/S 4 for the iPad which is rumored to have direct printing capabilities).

VS 'sort of' fixed the seat map viewing issue using an iPhone, although you can now scroll the seat maps, it's still not that that easy to do.
#747027 by Neil
31 May 2010, 21:21
I did OLCI yesterday with my new iPad no problem, just got boarding passes when we checked in a short while ago.

Neil
#747030 by buns
31 May 2010, 21:40
Neil wrote:I did OLCI yesterday with my new iPad no problem, just got boarding passes when we checked in a short while ago.

Neil

Another First Neil y) y)

Have a good flight home

buns
#747045 by tontybear
31 May 2010, 22:32
buns wrote:
Neil wrote:I did OLCI yesterday with my new iPad no problem, just got boarding passes when we checked in a short while ago.

Neil

Another First Neil y) y)

Have a good flight home

buns

Now will Neil be the first to upload a TR from said device?
#747064 by honey lamb
31 May 2010, 23:47
Neil wrote:TR? Who said anything about me writing a TR :w

We did. ):
#747065 by slinky09
31 May 2010, 23:51
Checked in on iPad two Saturdays ago, LAX-LHR ... no problem (although if you do want to change seats, scrolling is a bit tricky and iPad thinks you want to expand ...)
#747178 by willd
01 Jun 2010, 23:14
tontybear wrote:
buns wrote:

Neil

Another First Neil y) y)

Have a good flight home

buns

Now will Neil be the first to upload a TR from said device?

Hmm I think that honour has already been taken. Didn't Miopyk already holds that honour with his TR from his trip to MIA.
Virgin Atlantic