This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#750130 by mcuth
14 Jul 2010, 17:33
Hi everyone

With the 2010/11 football season only a month away, I've setup the usual Fantasy Premier League for V-Flyer ("V-Flyer Victors").

If you're interested in playing/joining this year, go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com

It's free - so sign up/log in, pick your team - from your team page, click on the “Manage Leagues" link, then “Create/Join” and in the “Join a private league” section enter this code:
53883-18298

NB: If you’re a member of the league from last season, I believe you can simply renew your membership when signing up (no, I don’t know why they need all your details again each year).

Cheers
Michael
#750208 by mcuth
16 Jul 2010, 08:33
Am hoping I do a bit better this year - this'll be my 4th year using fantasy premier league and still can't resist using so many shiny transfers early in the season! :D

Hoping Mr Nottingham Nick will join again too, we need someone else to prop up the table so I don't have to :D ^)

Cheers
Michael
#752576 by mcuth
13 Aug 2010, 15:52
Season starts tomorrow, so get your teams in! :)

Cheers
Michael
#779549 by mcuth
23 May 2011, 07:37
After a long old season, the final league table is below - congratulations Philip Chan! ^)

league.jpg

Well played everyone, and thanks for taking part.
More of the same next season folks? :)

Cheers
Michael
Virgin Atlantic