A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#925275 by PilotWolf
27 Aug 2016, 00:53
I'm not usually one for joining social media campaigns but this is heartbreaking.

If you're on Facebook or live in the area please share the link and/or the story.

Last year I bought a tiny chihuahua puppy for my "dad" - he was overwhelmed - he had chihuahua's all his life - he was elderly and we had promised if anything happened to him - we would adopt him - yesterday that 88 year old man had his prize possession stolen from him - right in front of him! - his gardener had left the gate open - his beloved Winston had run out of the garden to the end of the drive - where a blue Subaru - with a man and woman inside stopped opened the door - swept him up - and drove off - today that same man - who fought in wars, taught in schools and is a grandparent to foster children is absolutely devastated - please help us to find Winston - please please share ours posts - boring as it seems - today that 88 year old man will get up and his best friend won't be there to share his biscuit with him! stolen 24.8.16!!!

https://www.facebook.com/FindWinstonSafe/?pnref=story

W.
#925295 by PilotWolf
27 Aug 2016, 15:44
Update.

Winston has been found by the police and is back home.

W.
#925305 by hiljil
27 Aug 2016, 18:01
I am really pleased to read the happy ending.

Thank you for updating us. :-D
#925382 by SNOMO
29 Aug 2016, 13:05
Oh thank goodness I was so upset by that, what a world we live in >-(
#936289 by Nick1389
27 Jun 2017, 12:14
The story broke my heart ! Glad that the dog is back! When my dog went missing for 2 days, I worried as if he was my son :)
Virgin Atlantic