#816434 by Pete
11 Jul 2012, 10:48
Hello All,

Advance warning that as I will be shifting my office to Edinburgh as usual this August, the luggage tags will not be available from the end of July for approximately a month, so if you need new (or replacement) tags between now and mid September, please get your orders in now.

And... if you're going to the Edinburgh Festival this year, do check out V-Flyer's sister site, www.broadwaybaby.com - now in its ninth year of coverage at the Fringe, and this year looking very likely that we'll be the largest reviewer up there (a team of 100, planing to cover about 2,500 shows... eek!).

And before Richard Mannion pipes up with an offer of his reviewing services: No. We have a minimum word limit, and 'muppets' isn't part of our house style. ;)

Pete
#818169 by Pete
28 Jul 2012, 09:42
Hi All,

The luggage tag store is now closed, but will be back in September.

Have a great summer everyone!

Pete
#822430 by Pete
03 Sep 2012, 16:13
Soon - we're making some changes to the luggage tags so will relaunch once the designs have been finalised.
#824826 by Trevski220
23 Sep 2012, 16:24
Any idea on when these will be available? Surprising my parents with upper class flights ( they think they are economy) on the 3rd of October, would love to get them some tags as part of the surprise?
#824923 by Pete
24 Sep 2012, 14:26
Given the delay to the new designs, I've turned back on the store so the original tags can be ordered.

Apologies for the delay - there never seems to be enough time!

Pete
#825252 by Treelo
27 Sep 2012, 13:47
Ordered my tags on 24 Sep 12 - they popped through the letterbox today! What fabulous service ^) . Also, I must pay tribute to the tag provider. I asked for 'Mr and Mrs Treelo' to be on the first line and the provider made this read 'Mr Treelo' on one set and 'Mrs Treelo' on the other. Well done Mr tag provider ^) . Love the new design too. Now if only these tags made more than the one journey their predecessors made before they were 'lost' ;) .
#825689 by Tinuks
02 Oct 2012, 09:01
I got my luggage tags and loved them even more when I met them. My friend saw the message on them [do I look like I fly economy?] And said "that's a bit cheeky, what would people flying in economy think?" And I said "it's supposed to be cheeky and will definitely be ironic when I do fly economy".
Virgin Atlantic