#875220 by g-vnap_Flyer14
11 Jun 2014, 08:41
This is my first trip report so please be gentle! ii)
After a sleepless night at park inn hotel, it was time to fly! As we checked in online the day before all we needed to do was to drop off the bags. Sadly I only managed seq 15 but hey ho could have been worse. Had a few problems at security as I had sadly forgotten about my creams for my allergy. So had my bag searched and a drugs test done! Me carrying drugs I don't think so! :0

Had a look round T1 duty free and walked away only buying a pack of cards. As soon as the gate number was announced we made our way down to 5c and sat on the Tarmac was G-EUPG who was still in her Olympic dove livery. Boarded on time but we pushed back around 15 minutes late. We took off on a easterly direction off the southern runway and as soon the seatbelt sign was off the person in front reclined. They had the whole row to themselves and was not happy they chose me to recline in front of! ;) the cabin crew were brilliant very efficient in serving our snack and drink which I lapped up in minutes! :D

We thankfully made up time and arrived 5 minutes early. Passport control was a breeze and soon we were at baggage reclaim and this is where we had a wait for our bags soon enough we were on the train heading for Hannover city centre and to our hotel. All in all a great flight and look forward to a repeat performance in a weeks time!