#796177 by vizbiz
22 Nov 2011, 19:52
My wife is on a very short trip to Philadelphia next week, on the 0067 outbound and the 0066 on the inbound leg.

She's travelling in Club World, and neither of us have ever sat further forward than WTP, so she'd be grateful for any gems of advice and insider knowledge on how to get the most out of the trip (the onboard part at least!). Not sure which config is likely to be used, so don't know what to do about seat selection etc.

Also, are there any tips on Philadelphia airport?

Thanks.
#796209 by Concorde RIP
23 Nov 2011, 11:16
One thing - your wife will get lounge access including revivals...just in case you weren't aware.

CW is great in my opinion, I'm sure she'll enjoy the onboard service.

On some flights (night I think), you can get a snack type meal instead of the full meal service if she just wants to go to sleep.

Not sure about seating/config, check out seat guru maybe?
#796335 by jaguarpig
25 Nov 2011, 15:04
On the 777 window seats and middle pairs are rear facing, aisle are forward facing.Get a seat as far forward as possible as they serve front to back.If on my own I would grab any window seat. With the privacy screen up its very secluded, you are able to raise the screen after the safety briefing, before take off and it can stay up the whole flight, even landing.There is a club larder in the galley just help yourself, crisps, wraps etc.If you want a spa treatment get to T5 early and book as soon as you arrive.Should have Tattinger loaded hope she has fun.

PS if she is outbound on Tuesday and it gets delayed we can guest her into the CCR ;)
Virgin Atlantic