#872953 by scotsgirl34
16 May 2014, 20:48
Hi there

I subscribed to the site today because I'd heard about exclusive forums including 'The Clubhouse' but I can't see it anywhere on the site....

Am I being a bit thick?

Any help, much appreciated!
Thanks,
Laura
#872956 by NV43
16 May 2014, 21:01
Laura

Welcome to v-flyer, and you're not being at all thick.

The ClubHouse, The Galley and The Pub, are hidden behind a metaphorical curtain, and are available for access by subscribing members, only.

Point your cursor towards 'The Community' on the menu bar and select 'Membership Information' for more details.

NV
#872962 by Smid
16 May 2014, 22:12
Really? I can see and read The Galley and The Pub (but not The Clubhouse).
#872963 by Neil
16 May 2014, 22:23
The Galley and Pub forums are not behind 'the curtain' just the Clubhouse. If you have a paid subscription and cannot see that forum let us know as that is an error.
#872965 by hazban
16 May 2014, 23:30
Well it's all news to me!
I have been reading and contributing (a little) to the forum for a while but until today was not aware of the ability to provide some financial support to the operation.
Perhaps this should be more widely flagged up?
#872975 by scotsgirl34
17 May 2014, 08:16
Sorry I should have made it more clear - yes, I paid for the membership aspect of the site yesterday but can't see The Clubhouse.

Thanks
Laura
#873001 by Blacky1
17 May 2014, 14:23
scotsgirl34 wrote:Sorry I should have made it more clear - yes, I paid for the membership aspect of the site yesterday but can't see The Clubhouse.

Thanks
Laura

Your still not showing up as a member under your picture , I had the same problem when I joined but pete sorted it very quickly so maybe send him a message so he is aware ,once it's sorted the clubhouse will then appear
#873018 by Pete
17 May 2014, 21:11
Sorry about that Laura,

Been noticing a few occasions recently where automatic access to members areas wasn't happening - I've fixed your account now.

In the medium to long term, this will be solved with the new site in development at the moment. In the short term, if you've subscribed to V-Flyer but don't have access to The Clubhouse forum or the badge under your avatar, drop me a message and I'll sort it out.

Thanks,

Pete
Virgin Atlantic