This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#930633 by trusse03
28 Dec 2016, 13:18
Maybe I imagined this, but I thought there was an option to recommend a friend to either flying club or to the credit card and receive bonus miles, but I can't find a link on either. Does anyone know if I did imagine it? Or wether it's a thing that comes up for a limited amount of time at certain points of year?
#930696 by International Hitman
30 Dec 2016, 14:21
You can still recommend friends for the credit cards as per email recieved on 2nd December 2016 from Virgin Atlantic Credit Cards <[email protected]>

Headed Earn up to 75,000 bonus miles a year by referring your friends

You can introduce up to 25 friends a year and, for each one that's accepted for a Virgin Atlantic Credit Card Account, you'll earn 3,000 bonus miles¹. You can invite your friends to apply using your personalised link below.

mbna.co.uk/mgm/?mc= ????? [link ID removed]

This link is personalised so we can keep a record of everyone you invite. You need to use it for every friend you want to refer for you to be eligible for the bonus miles.
You can send them an invite by email using the button below:
Refer a Friend

¹The recommender will receive 3,000 bonus miles for each friend referred and can receive up to 25 bonuses across all Virgin Atlantic Credit Card Account recommendation programmes, per anniversary period. To be eligible, the recommendation must be made using the link on this email. The recommendee needs to register for the offer through the dedicated application site, be accepted for the Virgin Atlantic Black or White Credit Card Account and make a card purchase within 90 days of opening the account. The recommender's 3,000 bonus miles will be credited to their respective Flying Club account shortly after the recomendee's first card purchase is made, within 90 days of the account opening date. Full Flying Club Terms and Conditions apply.

*Flying Club reward flights are subject to the payment of applicable taxes, charges, fees and surcharges.

Your account was selected for this email based on your account status as of ??/11/2016. Please ensure you check the terms and conditions, including the duration and qualifying details of offers within Online Card Services.

You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.