This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962439 by flyingfox
24 Oct 2021, 10:08
Have a great trip, I am so looking forward to returning to the clubhouse. Is the private security lane open yet?

We all moaned about the endless announcements, I hope it’s not gone from one extreme to another!
#962465 by MoJoJo
25 Oct 2021, 09:56
flyingfox wrote:Have a great trip, I am so looking forward to returning to the clubhouse. Is the private security lane open yet?

We all moaned about the endless announcements, I hope it’s not gone from one extreme to another!


I arrived at the wing and straight through to private security. No queues!

Absolutely no announcements at all in the CH while I was there. I was a few minutes early and had to wait :-for them to open up at 6.30
#962469 by flyingfox
25 Oct 2021, 12:46
MoJoJo wrote:
flyingfox wrote:Have a great trip, I am so looking forward to returning to the clubhouse. Is the private security lane open yet?

We all moaned about the endless announcements, I hope it’s not gone from one extreme to another!


I arrived at the wing and straight through to private security. No queues!

Absolutely no announcements at all in the CH while I was there. I was a few minutes early and had to wait :-for them to open up at 6.30


Great to hear the Upper Wing seems now to be fully operational :-D

I wonder if the new LHR £5 drop of charge is applicable to those arriving into the private drive through ramp.
#962478 by MoJoJo
26 Oct 2021, 00:48
flyingfox wrote:
MoJoJo wrote:
flyingfox wrote:Have a great trip, I am so looking forward to returning to the clubhouse. Is the private security lane open yet?

We all moaned about the endless announcements, I hope it’s not gone from one extreme to another!


I arrived at the wing and straight through to private security. No queues!

Absolutely no announcements at all in the CH while I was there. I was a few minutes early and had to wait :-for them to open up at 6.30


Great to hear the Upper Wing seems now to be fully operational :-D

I wonder if the new LHR £5 drop of charge is applicable to those arriving into the private drive through ramp.


The drop off charge isn’t in force yet and won’t apply to the Wing when it is
#962541 by buns
30 Oct 2021, 19:10
Sincere apologies for being so late to the party - my excuse is being away in Rhodes :-D :-D

So glad you had a fab time in the Clubhouse, I can confirm the Upper Class Wing is in full swing as on our return we stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at Terminal 2 and had a room opposite the Wing entrance and can verify there was a constant flow of cars :-D Given the USA has yet to fully open, I can only imagine it will get more busy.

Hope the trip went equally well

buns
Virgin Atlantic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DIAZLUXO and 14 guests

Itinerary Calendar