This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#964058 by Rigchick
22 May 2024, 20:02
Evening. OH and I are flying off to Antigua next month, flying PE out and Upper back. Just been checking the booking for any changes and noticed that the trip has Sky Priority against it. What does this actually mean for us? I’m silver, oh is red if that makes any difference
#964061 by Kraken
22 May 2024, 23:44
My understanding is that the Sky Priority tagging will basically mean your checked luggage gets tagged as "Priority" so it should get loaded into one of the bins that is first off the aircraft.

I appreciate the OP is not flying home from the USA - but Sky Priority does not get you TSA Pre-check - you need the specific TSA PRECHK tagging on your boarding pass for this. And believe me, I have seen a lot of people turned away over the years since this program was introduced who were "trying it on".

Sky Priority is a term that appeared on Virgin boarding passes when they moved over from using their own IT system & moved onto the Delta System.