VS075 wrote:Splatt wrote:Booked on the VS 4 from JFK on Aug 17. Looks like they’ve taken it off sale, am I to presume it’s one of the flights to get binned. If so what’s next best steps (it’s UC redemption) - proactively contact VS or is it ok to wait it out. Don’t really want to be downgraded. Thanks.
If the service is cancelled/being cancelled, the best thing for it is to wait for them to contact you as they are obliged to offer the option of being rebooked on another flight. It could be fully booked for all we know.
Only if I have to be there by a certain date would I then be a bit more proactive.
Thanks. Def something up as no JFK-LHR VS flights now on sale for 17th Aug. Will standby...