This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#932109 by s2driveruk
30 Jan 2017, 09:10
....anyone else noticing the same issue, appears I get an internal server bad response message when calling the homepage or any previously visited and cached urls.

Cheers
David
#932115 by mitchja
30 Jan 2017, 12:17
Not sure if it's related, but a lot of DL's systems went down Sunday night which has caused delays and cancellations today with DL.

It's seems you just need to sneeze near many airline IT systems these days and they fall down!!
#932126 by getinjonathan
30 Jan 2017, 20:32
This was caused by the Delta outage and could become a regular occurrence. Delta suffered 3 outages last year. This is the first outage since VS switched over to their system.
#932127 by s2driveruk
30 Jan 2017, 21:06
Yeah seems to be back and flakey with it...filtering on a flight search by fare code is distinctly hit and miss...request an i face code and it decides to just keep showing me z fares. Do have to wonder whether anything was ever tested before deployment. >-( :)
#932133 by getinjonathan
31 Jan 2017, 00:50
s2driveruk wrote:Yeah seems to be back and flakey with it...filtering on a flight search by fare code is distinctly hit and miss...request an i face code and it decides to just keep showing me z fares. Do have to wonder whether anything was ever tested before deployment. >-( :)

The move to AIR4 as referred to internally was by all accounts a well thought out and planned process. From the flights I've taken since the switch, I didn't come across a single VS staff member who had anything positive to say about it.
Virgin Atlantic