This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962781 by 747G-VXLG
15 Nov 2021, 17:23
Weaver33 wrote:
ColOrd wrote:Weaver, I didn’t realise you were SPD! I feel honoured to have you on our little forum as I am a big fan of your Twitter account.

I think it’s absolutely right you tweeted info you had that was from a credible source!

That being said, I fundamentally disagree that VS have not firmly got Manchester in their sights and will
continue to develop it - as soon as they can return to a proper period of growth!

Thank you.

This is the only forum I’m currently on, I find the bigger ones far too ‘toxic’ and there really are agendas on those that I don’t wish to partake in. I joined this forum as I’ve been a big fan of Virgin and it’s product, and usually use them when flying out of Manchester (have 2 flights with them to MCO next year for example).

As far as my thoughts on Virgin. I appreciate there are constraints to their fleet at the moment but I still maintain that 2021 into 2022 has been handled poorly. I have heard certain things that also form part of my opinion but given I don’t usually deal in speculation, I’ll just deal with what we do know.

Firstly, they cancelled off Montego Bay citing ‘entry restrictions’. I find it rather strange that those ‘entry restrictions’ didn’t seem to hinder their London flights? But even if it was so, why not replace those 3 MBJ flights with something else? They clearly planned the aircraft and crew numbers for an MBJ flight, so why didn’t they add flights to MCO, capitalising on the wave caused by 2 years of no Disney holidays? Why not give BOM or DEL another crack?

Secondly was cancelling LAX. If it was due to aircraft shortages as they say, then why not get Delta to run either MAN-JFK or MAN-ATL, or both, even if just temporary for S22? That frees up 2 aircraft right there, and that could have kept LAX (and ultimately BGI) running at Manchester? I’m lead to believe DL has a decent bit of spare capacity for S22 currently.

Thirdly was then the way they cancelled off BGI. Why not canx it at the same time as LAX (given I knew at the same time that LAX was being binned off, BGI was too)? Get all the bad news out of the way in one go and then concentrate on building brand confidence again? I know several people now that want to book VS m, but are genuinely being put off as they don’t know if their booking will be binned off too?

Fourthly, and this links into point 2 regarding my thoughts on commitment, was the words that Gatwick may be brought back into play. To say they are short of aircraft in one sentence, but then essentially l having too many aircraft in the next sentence speaks volumes. Yes, I know London yield is better, yes there are slots to protect and all the usual other excuses, but frankly, if they were really committed to Manchester as they say they are, there were options to make Manchester work, there were things they could have done to keep flights operating. But they didn’t, they cut them. And that speaks far louder than any hollow promises of ‘committed to our home in the north’.

I like Virgin, and I don’t want to feel this negativity towards them, and want them to succeed, but at the same time, I can’t help feel they are full of phoney promises towards MAN right now. Some people may disagree, and that’s fine, but I really really don’t think they are as committed as they would have us believe.

On the fleet situation they are getting more next year. They should be getting another 3 A350s in the next year (G-VEVE before the end of this year) and based on how the A330-900 production line is going, they should get a few of those towards the end of next year. I believe they will start to ramp up Manchester towards the end of next year when they have more deliveries.
#962783 by VS075
15 Nov 2021, 21:50
Don't forget that those neo's are intended to replace the existing A330's, though there's nothing to stop them keeping some of them on for longer if there's growth opportunities.

Another consideration towards any growth is having the staffing resources. I suspect that is one factor behind these cutbacks.
#962784 by 747G-VXLG
15 Nov 2021, 22:42
VS075 wrote:Don't forget that those neo's are intended to replace the existing A330's, though there's nothing to stop them keeping some of them on for longer if there's growth opportunities.

Another consideration towards any growth is having the staffing resources. I suspect that is one factor behind these cutbacks.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they didn’t keep the younger 5 -300s for a bit longer. With some of the -200s already being gone I was counting some of the neos as an increase to the fleet.
#962793 by flyingfox
18 Nov 2021, 16:38
Update from VS Trade;

It remains a dynamic time for international travel and we’re continually reviewing our flying schedules. As a result of the fast-moving travel environment, we continue to make schedule changes, which will affect our flying programme. This week we will not be actioning any flight cancellations, however there may be some times changes to flights that will need to be actioned in the normal way and customers notified. Bookings affected by these changes will be updated on Saturday 20 November 2021.
Before customers travel, please ensure they are checking the countries entry requirements for their destination.

During November, we plan to maintain operations on the following routes, subject to late changes:

Our flying programme

USA
LHR-ATL-LHR Daily
LHR-BOS-LHR 4 per week
LHR-JFK-LHR 3 x Daily
LHR-LAS-LHR 4 per week
LHR-LAX-LHR 2 x Daily
LHR-MIA-LHR Daily
LHR-MCO-LHR Daily
LHR-SFO-LHR 4 per week
MAN-JFK-MAN 6 per week
MAN-MCO-MAN Daily

Caribbean
LHR-ANU-LHR 4 per week
LHR-BGI-LHR 12 per week
LHR-GND-LHR (via BGI) 2 per week
LHR-MBJ-LHR 8-21 Nov, 3 per week/22-30 nov, 4 per week
LHR-NAS-LHR (via MBJ) 2 per week from 20 Nov
LHR-SVD-LHR (via BGI) 2 per week
MAN-BGI-MAN 4 per week

South Africa
LHR-JNB-LHR Daily

India
LHR-BOM-LHR Daily
LHR-DEL-LHR Daily

Pakistan
LHR-LHE-LHR 4 per week
LHR-ISB-LHR 3 per week
MAN-ISB-MAN 4 per week

Hong Kong
LHR-HKG 2 per week
HKG-LHR Daily

Nigeria
LHR-LOS-LHR Daily

Israel
LHR-TLV-LHRDaily

Our partners Delta are also back in the skies, and here's a reminder of where they are flying long-haul from the UK in November.

Our partner Delta Air Lines flying programme
LHR-ATL-LHR Daily
LHR-JFK-LHR 10 per week
LHR-DTW-LHR 4 per week
LHR-BOS-LHR 3 per week

We will continue to keep our website up to date with all the latest updates to schedule and travel restrictions.

VSbulletin - moving our check-in zone for India and Pakistan flights departing Heathrow from 19 November 2021

We want to let you know that from Friday 19 November 2021, passengers flying on Virgin Atlantic from London Heathrow to India and Pakistan* should check-in at Zone G in Terminal 3 instead of Zone A.

Flight Check-in

From 19
November VS354
LHRBOM. Zone G
From 19
November VS302
LHRDEL. Zone G
From 19
November VS378
LHRISB. Zone G

Between 19
November and
29 November VS364
LHRLHE. Zone G

*Our flight to Lahore (LHE) reverts to Zone A from 1 December 2021

Zone G is just around the corner from Zone A at Terminal 3 and our Upper Class customers can continue to use the Upper Class Wing when arriving by car, as check-in here will not be affected by this change, or head to the private security lane in Zone A after checking-in at Zone G for expedited access to our fabulous Clubhouse.
#962794 by mitchja
18 Nov 2021, 18:27

Since when has the new NAS service being via MBJ? It’s supposed to be direct, as least it was when I booked my flights for Dec?

VS website still selling NAS flights as ‘direct’ even for dates in Nov?
#962796 by flyingfox
18 Nov 2021, 21:13
mitchja wrote:

Since when has the new NAS service being via MBJ? It’s supposed to be direct, as least it was when I booked my flights for Dec?

VS website still selling NAS flights as ‘direct’ even for dates in Nov?

BT have received an update from VS on the new routing and timings

*****UPDATE: Virgin Atlantic has confirmed to Business Traveller that its Nassau flights will be operating every Wednesday and Saturday as follows:
VS107 departing London Heathrow at 0935, arriving into Nassau at 1415, then continuing from Nassau at 1530, arriving into Montego Bay at 1700
The return leg VS108 will depart Montego Bay at 1850, arriving into Nassau at 2025, continuing onwards from Nassau at 2140, arriving into London Heathrow at 1030 the following day.
Please note that tickets go on sale later this week.*****

BT article here
#962800 by OCdreamin
19 Nov 2021, 15:02
Weaver33 wrote:
ColOrd wrote:Weaver, I didn’t realise you were SPD! I feel honoured to have you on our little forum as I am a big fan of your Twitter account.

I think it’s absolutely right you tweeted info you had that was from a credible source!

That being said, I fundamentally disagree that VS have not firmly got Manchester in their sights and will
continue to develop it - as soon as they can return to a proper period of growth!

Thank you.

This is the only forum I’m currently on, I find the bigger ones far too ‘toxic’ and there really are agendas on those that I don’t wish to partake in. I joined this forum as I’ve been a big fan of Virgin and it’s product, and usually use them when flying out of Manchester (have 2 flights with them to MCO next year for example).

As far as my thoughts on Virgin. I appreciate there are constraints to their fleet at the moment but I still maintain that 2021 into 2022 has been handled poorly. I have heard certain things that also form part of my opinion but given I don’t usually deal in speculation, I’ll just deal with what we do know.

Firstly, they cancelled off Montego Bay citing ‘entry restrictions’. I find it rather strange that those ‘entry restrictions’ didn’t seem to hinder their London flights? But even if it was so, why not replace those 3 MBJ flights with something else? They clearly planned the aircraft and crew numbers for an MBJ flight, so why didn’t they add flights to MCO, capitalising on the wave caused by 2 years of no Disney holidays? Why not give BOM or DEL another crack?

Secondly was cancelling LAX. If it was due to aircraft shortages as they say, then why not get Delta to run either MAN-JFK or MAN-ATL, or both, even if just temporary for S22? That frees up 2 aircraft right there, and that could have kept LAX (and ultimately BGI) running at Manchester? I’m lead to believe DL has a decent bit of spare capacity for S22 currently.

Thirdly was then the way they cancelled off BGI. Why not canx it at the same time as LAX (given I knew at the same time that LAX was being binned off, BGI was too)? Get all the bad news out of the way in one go and then concentrate on building brand confidence again? I know several people now that want to book VS m, but are genuinely being put off as they don’t know if their booking will be binned off too?

Fourthly, and this links into point 2 regarding my thoughts on commitment, was the words that Gatwick may be brought back into play. To say they are short of aircraft in one sentence, but then essentially l having too many aircraft in the next sentence speaks volumes. Yes, I know London yield is better, yes there are slots to protect and all the usual other excuses, but frankly, if they were really committed to Manchester as they say they are, there were options to make Manchester work, there were things they could have done to keep flights operating. But they didn’t, they cut them. And that speaks far louder than any hollow promises of ‘committed to our home in the north’.

I like Virgin, and I don’t want to feel this negativity towards them, and want them to succeed, but at the same time, I can’t help feel they are full of phoney promises towards MAN right now. Some people may disagree, and that’s fine, but I really really don’t think they are as committed as they would have us believe.

I agree with all that you say, including the Gatwick news which speaks loud and clear. As it happens I emailed VS Customer Relations complaining of their lack of commitment to MAN. I received an acknowledgement with a case number, asking me to provide a phone number so they could contact me, which I did. No call received, just a link to Customer Satisfaction survey, with another two days later. So apparently they had already closed the complaint!

When I next fly to LAX it is unlikely to be with Virgin.
#962855 by mitchja
24 Nov 2021, 13:06
One thing to bear in for anyone travelling and requiring pre-departure COVID-19 testing over the holiday period is that many test centres may not be open Christmas Day or possibly Boxing Day so you will need to factor this into your calculations for booking and arranging pre-departure testing if travelling between Christmas and New Year.

I travel to the US again on Dec 28th. My nearest Express Test drive-thru in Burnley are (I presume) closed Christmas Day as they are not offering any appointments on Dec 25th but do appear to be open on Boxing Day (26th) so my testing window will be reduced to just 48 hours before travel. Not an issue for the US as I book lateral flow tests and results for those are back within 40 minutes but anyone traveling and requiring PCR testing may need to be careful as some of those can take upto 48 hours to get results back. The testing labs may also be closed over the holiday period as well.

New Years Day may be an issue as well?
#962876 by mitchja
26 Nov 2021, 12:28
Th latest news from VS regarding JNB flights:

The UK Government has confirmed that South Africa will be added to its red list of countries from Friday 26 November at 12:00 GMT along with Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Eswatini and Lesotho.

The official UK Government announcement can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/six- ... estigation

From Friday 26 November at 12:00 GMT until Sunday 28 November 04:00 GMT, the UK Government will also enforce a direct passenger flight ban from South Africa to the UK, meaning customers due to travel from South Africa to the UK during this window will unfortunately experience cancellations. If your flight or holiday is affected and we need to cancel, we will be in touch with your options, including a refund.

The VS450 from Johannesburg to London Heathrow on Friday 26 November will be cancelled.

After this point, if arriving customers have been in or through South Africa or the other Red list countries in the previous 10 days, you will be refused entry to the UK, unless you are a British or Irish National, or you have residence rights in the UK. To enter the UK,

British nationals arriving from these six countries between 1200 GMT Friday and 0400 GMT Sunday, must quarantine at home for 10 days and take NHS PCR tests on Day 2 and Day 8, even if they already have a lateral flow test booking.

From 0400 GMT on Sunday 28 November, arrivals will need to book and enter managed hotel quarantine for 10 days.

We’re currently reviewing our wider schedule of South Africa operations and recommend that any customers booked to travel to or from South Africa check their flight status on http://www.virginatlantic.com.

We understand the difficulties that the reinstatement of South Africa on the ‘red list’ may pose to our customers. Where a Virgin Atlantic or Virgin Holidays customer is unable to travel for any reason, we offer as much choice and flexibility as possible to help you change or amend your plans, set out in our flexible booking policy.

Self-service forms are available for all Virgin Atlantic customers to convert their booking to a travel voucher or rebook their itinerary for a new travel date all the way until 30 April 2023, amending departure date, origin and destination with no service fee. You can also make one free name(s) change. Fare difference may apply.

Due to the high call volumes that the Virgin Atlantic Customer Centre is currently receiving we recommend that customers only contact us if they are unable to self-serve on the website. Any customers who made their booking through a third party or travel agent, should contact them directly with any questions.

All arrivals from a 'red list’ country from will need to quarantine in a government-approved hotel. Please remember you must book and pay for a Managed Hotel Quarantine Package, citing the invoice reference number in your UK Passenger Locator Form. The official booking portal is here: https://quarantinehotelbookings.ctmportal.co.uk/

An update on all other routes (no cancellations for Dec):

VSbulletin COVID-19 Ongoing Travel Disruption - 26 November 2021
It remains a dynamic time for international travel and we’re continually reviewing our flying schedules.

The UK Government has confirmed it will reinstate South Africa on its ‘Red List’ of countries from 12:00 GMT on Friday 26 November. From this point until 04:00 GMT on Sunday 28 November, a passenger flight ban from South Africa to the UK will also be enforced by the UK Government, which will unfortunately result in the cancellation of our Johannesburg to London Heathrow services during this window.

As a result of the Red list designation, from 04:00 on Sunday 28 November, entry to the UK is banned to all but UK and Irish nationals and customers with UK residence rights, who must undertake 10-day managed hotel quarantine upon arrival. We’re currently reviewing our schedule of South Africa operations for the coming week and recommend that any customers booked to travel to or from South Africa with us check their flight status on www.virginatlantic.com

During December, we plan to maintain operations on the following routes, subject to late changes:

Our flying programme

USA
LHR-ATL-LHR Daily
LHR-BOS-LHR4 per week
LHR-JFK-LHR 3/4 per day
LHR-LAS-LHR 4 per week
LHR-LAX-LHR 12 per week
LHR-MIA-LHR Daily
LHR-MCO-LHR Daily
LHR-SFO-LHR 4 per week
MAN-JFK-MAN Daily
MAN-MCO-MAN Daily
MAN-ATL-MAN 3 per week

Caribbean
LHR-ANU-LHR 4 per week
LHR-BGI-LHR 12 per week
LHR-GND-LHR (via BGI) 2 per week
LHR-MBJ-LHR 3 per week
LHR-NAS-LHR (via MBJ) 2 per week
LHR-SVD-LHR (via BGI) 2 per week
MAN-BGI-MAN 4 per week
EDI-BGI-EDI 2 per week
LHR-UVF-LHR 2 per week from 18 Dec

South Africa
LHR-JNB-LHR (under review)
LHR-CPT-LHR 3 per week from 17 Dec (under review)

India
LHR-BOM-LHR Daily
LHR-DEL-LHR Daily

Pakistan
LHR-LHE-LHR 4 per week
LHR-ISB-LHR 3 per week
MAN-ISB-MAN 4 per week

Hong Kong
LHR-HKG-HKG Daily

Nigeria
LHR-LOS-LHR Daily

Israel
LHR-TLV-LHR Daily

Our partners Delta are also back in the skies, and here's a reminder of where they are flying long-haul from the UK in December.

Our partner Delta Air Lines flying programme

LHR-ATL-LHR Daily
LHR-JFK-LHR 10 per week
LHR-DTW-LHR 4 per week
LHR-BOS-LHR 3 per week

We will continue to keep our website up to date with all the latest updates to schedule and travel restrictions.
#962892 by mitchja
27 Nov 2021, 12:00
VS sending out completely the wrong destination travel protocols for my Bahamas flight next Saturday >-(

Just received this as both an email and a SMS even though I'm flying to Nassau, The Bahamas and not Jamaica. I presume it's because the flight continues onto Jamaica but even so this is not good:

Hello from Virgin Atlantic

Ahead of your flight, we need to make you aware of some important steps to take to ensure your upcoming departure and arrival into Jamaica goes smoothly.

We know international travel feels a bit different right now, with all the measures in place to ensure you fly safe and well during the Covid-19 pandemic. By carefully checking the entry requirements for your travel to Jamaica and following the requirements, you’ll be all set for your journey and can start looking forward to your trip.

As you were probably expecting, you’ll need to do a pre-departure Covid-19 test. All customers aged 12 and above will need to complete a PCR or Antigen (eg. lateral flow) Covid-19 test within 3 days of departure and carry evidence of the negative result. The authorities in Jamaica have provided further guidance that self-administered tests will not be accepted as a valid test. If you need a helping hand, we have advice on private testing providers here: https://virg.in/4QuN

Before you travel, the Jamaican authorities advise you must obtain a travel authorisation document to be permitted entry into Jamaica. This can be completed here https://virg.in/4gbw within 7 days of your departure date.

Quarantine measures are in place for customers travelling to Jamaica and are categorised by your reason for entering the country. If you’re a fully vaccinated Jamaican national or resident and hold a negative pre departure test you will be exempt from quarantine. Unvaccinated Jamaican nationals and residents must quarantine for 14 days.

The government of Jamaica have specified certain areas within the country as ‘resilient corridors’, these designated areas have been designed to encourage safe tourism and all of the approved businesses and venues within the ‘corridors’ have been inspected and confirmed to comply with health and safety standards. Tourists staying in approved accommodation will remain at the hotel/resort within the ‘resilient corridor’. Tourists are restricted to the property under the ‘stay in the resilient corridors’ measure with only permitted excursions allowed. The list of approved accommodation, attractions and transportation can be found here: https://virg.in/4gbc.

The Visit Jamaica Travel Protocols available here https://virg.in/4gbG provide detailed info if you need further clarity on what requirements are relevant to you.

Once you’ve got the relevant steps covered, the amazing part of your journey can begin. We can’t wait to see you onboard and help you return to the skies again.

Virgin Atlantic Customer Care team
#962971 by flyingfox
03 Dec 2021, 14:32
Update from VS Trade;

VSbulletin COVID-19 Ongoing Travel Disruption - 2 December 2021

It remains a dynamic time for international travel and we’re continually reviewing our flying schedules.

Cape Town Cancellations
Following the reinstatement of South Africa on the UK Government’s ‘Red list’, we’ve been actively reviewing our South Africa flying schedule and have taken the difficult decision to postpone the restart of our London Heathrow – Cape Town services, which were due to commence on 17 December. We remain committed to this seasonal winter route, and expect to restart services in the last quarter of 2022. We completely understand the disappointment caused to our customers planning to travel on this much-loved route and we can’t wait to return to this beautiful destination once restrictions have eased.

Customers have the option to rebook via Johannesburg on Airlink and then onwards from and to London Heathrow with Virgin Atlantic.

Johannesburg Flight Re-times
We may need to change the timings on some of our flights between London Heathrow and Johannesburg. Bookings affected by these changes will be updated.

We realise this retiming may have a knock-on effect to customers managed hotel quarantine booking and apologise for this. We recommend they contact CTM, the agent which administrates hotel quarantine, with any questions. CTM Managed Quarantine Phone: +44 (0) 207 429 9732 (lines are open between 09:00 and 17:00 UK time every day) or email: [email protected].com

Tel Aviv Cancellations
As a result of reduced demand for travel to Israel following the entry ban for foreign nationals, we’ve also reduced our London Heathrow to Tel Aviv schedule, which will continue on a temporarily reduced frequency. Customers booked to travel to or from Israel can check their flight status on http://www.virginatlantic.com, and wherever possible, for those with cancelled flights we will rebook them onto an alternative service.

LA Terminal Change
From 10 December, our customers at Los Angeles Airport (LAX) will enjoy a streamlined customer experience, as we temporarily move our full operation, including check in, into the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT), from our usual home in Terminal 2. To support a better customer experience during ongoing construction work, we will relocate to the world-class TBIT (also known as Terminal B), which boasts excellent facilities and amenities, many of which can be found in the central "Great Hall" in Departures and in the West Gates, a beautifully designed interior featuring extensive use of natural light.

As part of the terminal change, eligible customers will have access to the Star Alliance Lounge at LAX, in partnership with codeshare partner, Air New Zealand, which operates the lounge. From 10 December the lounge will be available to Upper Class passengers, with Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Gold members welcomed from 17 December. The Star Alliance Lounge offers impressive facilities and services, including spacious areas to work, dine or relax, shower suites, plus a serviced bar with complimentary cocktails and refreshments. An outdoor terrace also offers views over the airfield and distant Hollywood hills.

Heathrow Revivals
As a result of the new self-isolation requirement for all international arrivals in to the UK, we have taken the decision to temporarily close the Revivals lounge at London Heathrow from 30 November 2021. We look forward to reopening soon.

We’re also aware that some restrictions for countries that we fly to are changing and it’s important that customers continue to check the requirements they need to comply with to enter any country before they travel, as some countries might be on the ‘rest of the world’ list, but still maintain their own entry protocols.

Our Customer Centre are busy helping customers who have booked directly with Virgin Atlantic, and this means they are unable to respond to queries from our agency partners or our mutual customers.

As a result of the fast-moving travel environment, we continue to make schedule changes, which will affect our Flying Programme
We are reducing frequencies on several routes, however to ensure impacted passengers can continue with their travel plans, they will be reprotected to the most suitable alternative departure.
Where a flight is cancelled, due limited operations to these destinations, there will be no reprotection option available.
Bookings affected by these changes will be updated on Saturday 4 December 2021.
Cancellations Effective until & including
South Africa
LHR-CPT-LHR 25 Mar 2022

Travel to India
There have been changes to travel restrictions for entry to India, which are detailed below. Our schedule remains unchanged – we are continuing to operate daily services from London Heathrow to both Delhi and Mumbai.

Travelling to India
Before customers travel to India they must:
Submit a self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal here and include the last 14 days travel details
Upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hrs prior to departure
Submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report. Should this not be completed, customers will be liable for criminal prosecution.

Requirements for passengers on arrival in India
Delhi and Mumbai Arrivals
Submission of sample for post-arrival COVID-19 test (children under 5 years of age are exempt) at the point of arrival (self-paid). Customers will be required to wait for their test results at the arrival airport before leaving or taking a connecting flight.
If tested negative, customers will then have to home quarantine for 7 days, re-test on the 8th day of arrival in India and further self-monitor their health for next 7 days

Pre booking of tests for passenger arrivals in to Delhi and Mumbai is recommended to save time on arrival. Pre booking of test can be done through Air Suvidha website

Latest flight schedules from VS Cargo can be found here
#963018 by flyingfox
05 Dec 2021, 15:24
Update from VS Trade on the latest Nigeria travel advisories;

It has been confirmed that Nigeria will be added to the UK’s Red list of countries from 0400 GMT on Monday 6 December.

After this point, if arriving customers have been in or through Nigeria or the other Red list countries in the previous 10 days, they will be refused entry to the UK, unless they are a British or Irish National, or have residence rights in the UK. From 0400 GMT on Monday 6 December, arrivals from Nigeria will need to have booked a managed hotel quarantine package for 10 days, before boarding a flight from Lagos, citing the invoice reference number in your UK Passenger Locator Form. We recommend that customers book their hotel quarantine package as soon as possible to ensure they secure it for their desired dates. Full details of what to do when arriving from a Red list country can be found here

Red list rules do not apply to customers that are transiting to another international flight at London Heathrow where they do not pass border control, but they must check the entry rules of their final destination.

We’re currently reviewing our wider schedule of Lagos operations and recommend that any customers booked to travel to or from Nigeria check their flight status on http://www.virginatlantic.com.

We understand the difficulties that the inclusion of Nigeria on the Red list may pose to our customers. Where a Virgin Atlantic customer is unable to travel for any reason, we offer as much choice and flexibility as possible to help you change or amend their plans, set out in our flexible booking policy.
Virgin Atlantic