This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956319 by bassaidai2222
10 Jun 2020, 15:51
Same here I have also noticed that Virgin Atlantic ave not advertised any direct flights from LHR to MCO..LAS..LAX or SFO , all flights have changes and all are shown as operated by Delta .
Note ..there contact text service is completely useless I sent two texts 72 hours ago and yet have heard nothing .
#956321 by Camperdown9
10 Jun 2020, 16:20
Just had a quick look and economy to SFO for March is now showing on VS aircraft. However Upper class still shows as sold out. Tried expedia, sometimes things like this are CRS issues but again they are only offering DL or via AMS options in business.

Might be that Virgin are playing with inventory, the number of seats that they are going sell at each fare level and that they have taken upper class off sale while they sort that out. (just a thought I used to work in the fares department of a tour operator and it does happen rarely)

Alex
#956322 by nkp85uk
10 Jun 2020, 18:00
Camperdown9 wrote:Might be that Virgin are playing with inventory

Yeah must be something along those lines Alex. At the end of the day it's not like that they're actually pulling UC to operate as Economy and Premium only!
#956323 by getinjonathan
10 Jun 2020, 18:31
nkp85uk wrote:
Camperdown9 wrote:Might be that Virgin are playing with inventory

Yeah must be something along those lines Alex. At the end of the day it's not like that they're actually pulling UC to operate as Economy and Premium only!

I think a glitch is more likely, loads of J for sale across many routes I've checked. Plenty of G availability at the moment having flicked through SeatSpy.
Virgin Atlantic