This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956458 by Jaydun
22 Jun 2020, 20:05
Hi

I’m looking to book a return flight outbound 25th of April returning 6th of May 2021, the policy states it’s valid until ‘Originally due to travel: 30th of April 2021’

If I needed to change this (Both in and outbound flights)would the no change fees policy Apply to both legs of the rtn ticket or just the outbound?

Sorry to ask but I can’t get through to VA to ask so wonder if anyone here knows.

Thank you
#956459 by Kraken
22 Jun 2020, 21:11
I am guessing the no change fees would apply to both legs of the flight (for the first change made only). Surely you have got to be liable for any applicable fare difference? If not, savvy folk would be booking cheap very off-peak flights, e.g. midweek in January, with the hope of then switching them FOC to peak times, i.e. weekend travel on school holiday dates.
#956460 by Jaydun
22 Jun 2020, 21:20
Kraken, Thanks for the reply, the policy clearly states any fare difference is payable which is fine.

I just wanted to make sure that if the worse happens it can be changed as I’m buying flights that usually have non changeable tickets