This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956468 by Tigerlilly
23 Jun 2020, 13:37
I maybe be adding 2+2 and coming up with 6 here but something strange is happening. I booked flights via klm as it was cheaper than virgin direct. My flight out mid October vs75 is direct to Orlando and coming home it’s with delta via Detroit. 5 days ago I could no longer log into/view my delta flight via the app or website. Today, my virgin ref no longer allows me to view/log into my booking also. Both airlines state my flights are still going ahead and I’m confirmed as being on them. On the klm app I can still see my flights but obviously can’t see seat selection for the other airlines. I wonder why I can no longer access my bookings?
#956472 by Tigerlilly
23 Jun 2020, 14:41
Razorback wrote:Might be a technical glitch. I cannot login to Delta using my VS PNR at the moment either.
Edit I cannot login to Delta using their booking reference either so system may be down?

Not just me then. I was just overthinking with all the changes happening lately. How strange though that none of the partner airlines allow me to log in with individual booking codes. I hope my exit row seats I paid extra for don’t get moved as I won’t be able to see if they do.
#956475 by Tigerlilly
23 Jun 2020, 21:32
SlimpyJones wrote:I think you might be grossly overthinking this. A minor weirdness with a booking/technical glitch does not mean that a joint venture is being dismantled.

I know, that’s why I said I’m overthinking it most likely. But I have each airlines ref and slowly they’ve each stopped me accessing my booking. It’s no secret they owe money to the partner airlines so my mind ran away a bit. 6 days I’ve had no access to delta now.
#956476 by mitchja
23 Jun 2020, 21:45
There was a press release around the same time the full JV was announced mentioning that all 4 of the airlines where going to work together to offer a unified system for seat selection across all 4 airline websites and apps.

Maybe this outage is just the start of that work?

I too can no longer see my DL flight legs either (neither the VS or DL PNR works via the DL website or app) I have which was booked via VS.
#956494 by Tigerlilly
25 Jun 2020, 13:12
Razorback wrote:I have managed to login to Delta this morning with my VS PNR so it looks as the issue has been resolved.
Flight details are still there too!

I’ve finally managed too thankfully but still can’t access my virgin Flights yet. Hope that follows soon xx
Virgin Atlantic