This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#957782 by Q_Division
26 Oct 2020, 18:20
Hi all,

I've just tried to log in to my VS CC and am getting the error message "Sorry, we don’t recognise that Customer ID. Please check and try again.". Is anyone else seeing the same/getting in?

Thanks
#957785 by mitchja
26 Oct 2020, 19:57
Mine is working OK here.

On a related note, there was a post on the MSE forums the other week saying Virgin Money where shutting down their online website account access shortly just leaving the app. I've no idea if there is any truth to this so far though?
#957800 by VS0069
27 Oct 2020, 11:25
I also experienced this recently. I was advised this was due to inactivity of my online account. I never log into the website as I always use the app but it seems the two do not work in sync. Unfortunately I meant to ask how long an account is active for before deactivation but I forgot. Should I find a need to call them again I’ll ask although I still find that requirement bizarre.

:cool: 69
#957828 by moodyblue
29 Oct 2020, 19:37
I have also had an issue logging in. On telephoning I was asked if I use Chrome which I do. It was suggested I try a different browser such as Explorer. That worked for me. No explanation could be given for the issue but I was told they hope in due course to resolve the issue. It was suggested I keep trying Chrome from time to time.
Virgin Atlantic