This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#957809 by flashh0
27 Oct 2020, 20:12
Hi ,

Been lurking for ages but finally taken the bullet to post and ask question.

Never travelled in upper before and but managed to bag 4 reasonable upgrades for my flight to Hong Kong next year.

Are the suites laid out as per the seat map on Virgin website, ie G & K rows slightly off set by one seat. According to the seat map 2G and 3k offer best chance of seeing my wife and 3G and 4K look similar ly lined up. Is this true or should I stick to 2 G&K & 3 G&K

Can you see out of the windows behind seats 3&4 K?

I know the preferred seats are on the a side but these are mostly taken

Thanks
#957810 by mitchja
27 Oct 2020, 21:24
Whilst the windows don’t line up perfectly with each seat in Upper Class, most do offer a reasonable window view apart from row 7 as the window is missing completely on both sides of the cabin for that row.

I personally prefer the K side for day flights and the A side for night flights (for sleeping) on the B789 (and A333) simply because the K side gives you a feeling of more space as the aisle is wider on that side of the cabin plus I don’t like looking at the wall (back of the G row) the entire flight when sitting in the A side of the cabin.