This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961320 by David
16 Apr 2023, 09:13
Morning all,

Trying to rebook one of my cancelled flights from covid days - the booking ref / eticket number comes up with an error (hoping this is just virgins wonderful IT issues)

I'm not able to call at the moment and wondering if anyone has an email to contact them - their online chatbot thing is worse than useless..

many thanks

David
#961331 by David
17 Apr 2023, 17:32
All sorted. A quickly answered call brought the details back. Didn’t realise this was actually booked in Nov 2020 for travel in May 2021. Can’t quite remember why this trip was curtailed. :-D

Anyways 56 days till the outbound on an A330-300 and then a return on a A350-1000 in seat 1a which I’m kinda looking forward to, now how does this all work again ? :-D

David
#961335 by Kraken
17 Apr 2023, 18:55
Is the VS call centre still in Swansea? I've spoken to a couple of people who have called VS in the past few weeks and got the distinct impression their call was not being handled in the UK. (i.e. the agent was called "James" but had a very strong accent that suggested this was not their true name).
#961340 by moodyblue
18 Apr 2023, 09:37
I had the same recently. Due to Ill health I had to cancel our flights to MCO. The agent was quite difficult to understand but I did manage to complete the cancellation and eventually received the refund. Waiting for flights to be released for next year to rebook.
#961341 by CommanderB
18 Apr 2023, 13:29
Every time I've called the gold line in the last 3 months it's been someone definitely in the UK, usually Swansea.

Wait times haven't been bad either. It's only usually bad when I call at 2am or some other ungodly hour.
Virgin Atlantic