This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962276 by Jazz
08 Oct 2021, 09:14
Finally I’m able to fly back to the states. My aircraft has just changed to A350 1000 and I was surprised to see there are only four rows of four in the upper class cabin. I thought the configuration was more like 11 rows? Can someone give me more info please and which seat would be the best choice as most are available!

Many thanks
J
#962277 by VS075
08 Oct 2021, 09:58
Jazz wrote:Finally I’m able to fly back to the states. My aircraft has just changed to A350 1000 and I was surprised to see there are only four rows of four in the upper class cabin. I thought the configuration was more like 11 rows? Can someone give me more info please and which seat would be the best choice as most are available!

Many thanks
J

The four rows of four is for the leisure config A350s, none of which are in service yet.

The seat plan is here. If you scroll down, the existing A350 seat plan is below the leisure layout: https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/e ... 0.html#map