This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961494 by buns
07 May 2023, 13:02
Excellent welcome at the Upper Class Wing, followed by a tortuous passage through security (extra keen and plenty of armed police about)

All made up for by stellar service in the Clubhouse with really attentive and friendly staff

Buns
#961497 by ScoobySu
07 May 2023, 13:35
Have a great flight Buns and Mrs Buns!
#961500 by dmc
07 May 2023, 15:41
buns wrote:Excellent welcome at the Upper Class Wing, followed by a tortuous passage through security (extra keen and plenty of armed police about)

All made up for by stellar service in the Clubhouse with really attentive and friendly staff

Buns

Also in the Clubhouse myself - I must have arrived a little later than you, by around 13:45 the Upper Class Wing and security lane was fairly calm, as is the Clubhouse now (though I am normally here in the morning when it's chaos).

Recommend the Caesar Salad and the Tiramisu on the refreshed Clubhouse menu.

Enjoy your flight and have a great trip!
#961501 by dmc
07 May 2023, 15:42
David wrote:Have a great flight and visit. I’m guessing no more attestation forms now. ?

Only 40 days till our turn

David

Still have to complete the form (or FlyReady) for the moment, I believe the requirement is removed from May 12th.
Virgin Atlantic