This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#464 by stevendq
16 Mar 2004, 21:35
Hi All,

In December last year I took my first ever Virgin Atlantic flight to New York for some xmas shopping. It was economy on the way out, and upperclass on the way back.

I am now well and truly a fan of VS! The economy flight was pleasant enough, friendly crew etc. The upperclass flight on the way back was incredible. The J2000 seats which i found comfortable enough, and slept well despite the "falling" feeling that gets reported.

I am now booked on the SFO VS019 flight in June 19th, returning from JFK on 29th VS004. Both suite cabins i believe from looking at the seat maps available for the flights. Got a few internal flights on america west down to vegas and then up to NY in business class. All in all it will be enough to make me a silver card holder (yay!).

Will let you know how it goes with a trip report. Am certainly looking forward to it though, making use of the lounges etc.

SDQ
#26845 by Nottingham Nick
16 Mar 2004, 23:27
Welcome Steven.

Once you have experienced the Clubhouses, the next goal will be Gold :D

Nick