This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#28047 by Bazz
29 Mar 2004, 10:49
TJ,

There is an address at the foot of his letter:

http://www.virginflyer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=492
#28061 by RichardMannion
29 Mar 2004, 11:54
Depends on what the letter is about, the address at the bottom of that letter is his main corporate office, they will just redirect the correspondence to the relevant part of the business.

If its about VS in particular, send it to Sir Branson's Office at the normla Virgin Atlantic address (let me know if you don't have this). He has a team of people there that will respond to the letter, Sir Richard has been known to read a a nubme rof the letters himself and reply :)

Thanks,
Richard
#28078 by TJ
29 Mar 2004, 14:35
Thanks guys.

The main issue I wanted to write to him about isn't VS-related. I wanted to ask if he's planning to try and take over the Integrated Kent Rail franchise when it goes up for take-over next year. It'd be great to see some nice shiny Virgin Trains on our network! :)

I suppose I could add some Vs-related issues to the letter, so that I can send it to the Crawley address (I assume that's the one you mean Richard?).

:)
#28104 by RichardMannion
29 Mar 2004, 18:27
I'd split the letters - VS Stuff to the Crawley address, the other to the Hampden Hill address.

Thanks,
Richard
#28160 by Bazz
30 Mar 2004, 11:16
Er, I think Richard means the Campden Hill address.
Virgin Atlantic