This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#616 by Jonathan S
29 Mar 2004, 16:46
Wanted to know if anyone had booked a Virgin limo and paid for it (as opposed to miles or on applic. ticket). Would love a limo to take me from my flight on Fri to my hotel.

Any thoughts?

j.
#28089 by stevendq
29 Mar 2004, 16:57
Hi Jonathan,

Virgin use Tristar Worldwide for limo bookings, check out http://www.tristarworldwide.com/ You can give them a ring and book and pay direct. If you want to use the drive through checkin you will have to use Tristar as they are the only ones cleared to do so by virgin (security purposes). However if you want a limo at the other end of your journey you can book with whoever you like (a quick search on google provides lists of companie).

Cheers

steven
#28090 by Jonathan S
29 Mar 2004, 16:59
Brilliant - thanks for that, just got a very similar answer from the premier team. Am going to ring to find out cost from JFK to manhattan.
#28172 by jaguarpig
30 Mar 2004, 14:18
I always use boston coach in the US they are not cheap but they are always bang on time the drivers are very professional.
#28188 by Jonathan S
30 Mar 2004, 17:13
Just booked with tri-star, seem very nice, shame i can't use drive thru check in - but never mind (i quite like being at a desk anyway)

thanks for the tips.
Virgin Atlantic