This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#629 by freeway
30 Mar 2004, 16:36
Virgin Atlantic Launches Online Competition For April

There are twice as many reasons to book online with Virgin Atlantic this April! Passengers who book any flight on the Virgin Atlantic website during April can enter into a daily draw to win two Economy return tickets to any of Virgin Atlantic’s 22 destinations worldwide.

Katie Ridgers, Head of E Commerce for Virgin Atlantic, commented:

“We are delighted to offer passengers the opportunity to win a pair of tickets every day in April in this new online promotion. For every ticket purchased, passengers will receive one entry for that day’s draw. All they have to do is answer a simple question, then their entry will be processed and the winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received each day.

“Booking a ticket through the Virgin Atlantic web site is quick and secure, enabling our online passengers to tailor-make their own trip, right down to selecting the seat they will sit in.”

Passengers also save £5 per person when booking flights through the Virgin Atlantic website, this offer applies to all fares and destinations booked online and departing from the UK.

Terms and conditions apply, visit http://www.virgin.com/win
#28191 by TJ
30 Mar 2004, 17:18
Blast it. I just booked my tickets for EWR using the MpM offer that was going until the end of March (2,000 miles per ticket instead of 4,000).

Oh well, I suppose I shouldn't complain as I got a killer deal on my tickets.
I wanna enter the competition though! ;)
#28193 by freeway
30 Mar 2004, 17:24
MPM in economy is always 2,000 per person.
It was the fare that was a special offer £200 b4 tax, it is now
£210 plus tax.
#28204 by TJ
30 Mar 2004, 18:17
Ah, I must've got the wrong end of the stick so-to-speak! ;)

Come on Shaun, you have some competition! Get VTS to launch an offer to drag us back to you guys ;) *giggle*
#28225 by vs932
31 Mar 2004, 00:52
i'm sure we'll think of something!
as a bonus we already offer miles on whatever you spend as well as what you earn on the flights!

shaun
#28231 by AlanA
31 Mar 2004, 09:39
quote:Originally posted by vs932
i'm sure we'll think of something!
as a bonus we already offer miles on whatever you spend as well as what you earn on the flights!

shaun

Shaun,
Sorry to be a boo boo, but I checked your prices for Jan 05 for 1 night at Gatwick hilton hotel and car parking for 14 days.
Your price is £60.75 PP plus £42 for the 2 year old. but that is £163.50, compared to companies such as ABC holiday extras which charge £122 per room
Virgin Atlantic