This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#647 by catlady
01 Apr 2004, 18:18
Hi,I am new to this flying bit so please bare with me.My hubby and I are taking a once in a life time trip in Sept. and are flying PE lowest.I found out we are in the upper deck have seats 71 A-C,not bad I guess.My question though is,my husband has Sleep Apnea and needs a machine to sleep,do the seats have outlets for his machine? If he doesn't use this machine he snores like a bear that could open and close doors.I'd hate to have everyone on the plane mad at us for the noise he will put out.
I hope someone can answer this for me,it's really weighing heavy.
Thanx
#28291 by RichardMannion
01 Apr 2004, 18:58
There are EmPower points but these are for laptops, and are only switched on once the plane has finished its climb and is then switched off just before commencing descent to land.

The best thing you can do is contact Special Assistance- for the UK the nubmer is 0870 380 2004 - don't have the US nubmer to hand - best thing you cna do is call reseravtions and ask to put through to Special Assistance.

Thanks,
Richard
#28294 by catlady
01 Apr 2004, 19:11
Richard Thank You,It hadn't even crossed my mind to check out Special Assistance..Now I feel like an idgit.[:I]

Thank You,
Terry aka CatLady
#28342 by HighFlyer
02 Apr 2004, 11:41
Call me biast, but i find VA quite accomodating if you have any special needs.

Those seats in PE are good, we have had those before and are due to have them again when we go to MIA in June. You are the row behind the exit row, so you could also ask if you can change to exit row at check-in? Lots more legroom!