This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#661 by HighFlyer
02 Apr 2004, 11:46
How do you get noticed by Virgin for employment?

I am currently completing a business degree which i left my (uninspiring) full time job to do. I would love to work for Virgin when i graduate. I enquired with VA about sumer work but they said they had no vacancies although they were encouraging me to apply for full time roles once i had finished my course.

I just want to make my application stand out from the rest!

On the VA website they only show certain jobs and most of these say 'you will have X years experience' etc etc. So how do you get your foot in the door?

I believe i would be a good employee as i believe in the brand, and thats an asset that you cant buy. Most companies have employees that really dont give a damn so thats why i want to work for a company i believe in. I thought of writing to RB himself?

Any Virgin employees on here, please tell me how you got into the company?
#28347 by TJ
02 Apr 2004, 13:29
I'd also like some similar info.

For a while now I've thought about trying to get into Virgin Atlantic's design/marketing department, but have no idea how to go about it. I've never seen such a role posted on the VS website...
#28354 by bluefish
02 Apr 2004, 15:44
If you check out http://www.pprune.org/forums

They have a crew forum, and often info on how the process if followed and what skills and tricks are needed for the cabin, I dare say if you register and ask someone will be able to help