This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#28651 by TJ
07 Apr 2004, 23:56
Thanks James :)

The CD Jukebox competition looks good! :)
#28655 by ghagger
08 Apr 2004, 00:14
And still VS9 is listed as being available in september for M+M bookings!!!!!!!! Despite me having dragged the article in question infront of 3 different operators on the flying club helpline and being told 'sorry sir, that flight is not eligible'.

I think they'll be getting a nice little note from me now. Anyone want to give me any ideas how best to approach them. Seeting mad probably doesn't work best...

Graham
#28657 by Decker
08 Apr 2004, 00:17
was amused by the CD jukebox idea - not "whoever gets the most votes will be added" but "And if we think your selection is one of the best... your albums will be added to the lineup on the CD Jukebox in August". OK who's judging so we can appeal to their tastes? :D
#28658 by jonathan020
08 Apr 2004, 00:19
I've noticed a load of typos too. Its a shame they dont get anyone to check it properly before they publish.

Good luck with the VS9 thing. They got the Las Vegas flight numbers wrong a few months back when they announced a new wednesday flight in 2005 and it never got corrected.... Well when the story was taken off it dissapeared of course ;-)
#28659 by ghagger
08 Apr 2004, 00:21
Judging by their selections for hold music right now... I'd suggest using the playist from 'Smash Hits' or 'The Box' off sky.

Peter bl**dy Andre... I think the guy witnessing the hindenburg disaster summed it up with 'oh! the humanity'

graham
Virgin Atlantic